Animated Blingees on Facebook!

1 | 2 |
blingee_team
publicado: hace 5261 días
Hello,

No more dull Facebook wall for Blingee lovers! You can now post and play animated Blingees on your Facebook wall, send them to Friends on Facebook, and show them off on your profile!

How do you send a Blingee from Blingee.com to Facebook so that the animation can be played on your wall?
- Go to any image's page like this one: http://bln.gs/b/1ardxj
- Click on the Facebook icon on the right of the image (we have just improved its functionality)
- Facebook might ask you to enter your credentials
- Add a message if needed and publish it
- That's it! You'll have a Blingee that can be played on your Facebook wall!

More cool stuff for Blingee lovers on Facebook:
- Check out the updated "Blingee Book" app that allows you to send Postcards to your Friends on Facebook - http://blingee.com/facebook - remember to add it to your profile!

If you are both a Facebook and Blingee user, please try those and give us some feedback on those new features. 

Thank you. Bling on!
Tuckahoe1
publicado: hace 5261 días
YES!!! WORKED AWESOME! And nice size too... THANK YOU! I looked for you on Facebook and can't find you....??? 
tfm448
publicado: hace 5252 días
ALREADY HAVE THEM THERE AND IT WORKS GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH. THERESA
mariepapillon
publicado: hace 5221 días
I send often my blingees on facebbok and my friends like it.
kmcj59
Playing our blingee on our facebook wall,ur talking about our blingee book postcards right?Just wanna clarify on this.
blingee_team
@kmcj59: You can send ANY Blingee to Facebook and have it animated on your wall or your friends' walls... it is NOT at all limited to Postcards.

Every Blingee's page has a button to its right with a Facebook icon that will enable you to do that.

Thank you
GrimmaBlackheart
publicado: hace 5220 días
Thank You very much for the Facebook Blingee options! Its awesome!
kmcj59
publicado: hace 5218 días
Ty so much 4 the new feature,I found the blingee Book option,it's easier for us to send our blings to friends.
bbateman15
publicado: hace 5014 días
I can't get the Facebook button to work! Wonder what I am doing wrong..I used to put my Blingees on MySpace and it was easy, but Facebook is just a problem. i will have to study some. Thanks
blingee_team
publicado: hace 5013 días
@bbateman15: you should be able to simply click on the [F] large Facebook icon next to your Blingees on their pages, which opens a share window from Facebook... and you share it from there.

Can you give more details about what is not working for you?

Thank you. Bling on!
bbateman15
publicado: hace 5013 días
@ BT: it's working now! Don't know what the glitch was! Thanks for all you do1
Tuckahoe1
publicado: hace 5001 días
@ BT, Soon Facebook will no longer support profile boxes from applications. This message is above all my apps including the blingee posts. Does this mean we will no longer be able to add Blingees to facebook?? That would be a BUMMER!
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 4844 días
I loved using this feature! I no longer go on facebook because its not exactly the friendliest site. And that's just from the people i know. But i loved posting blingees to my fb wall before. 
moon52
publicado: hace 4542 días
Facebook blingee option is great, I like it very much.......... 
thanks to all of you.....
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 4415 días
Wow This is awesome feature. Love it.

[img]blingee.jpg[/img]
1 | 2 |

En primer plano

HEART OF THE PRINCESS

creado por: goldenkin...

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!