close

SHAKENBAKE32
publicado: hace 1243 días
whats going to happen when adobe closes***this is the best site like this **i tried pixmix but its not half as good as blingee????
lealive
publicado: hace 1243 días
Hi 
Yeah I made a  account and I do not like it at all but that is where I will be if this precious place closes  :((

michelle1234oi
publicado: hace 1241 días
I also created a  account, but it’s not as good as here, but if the Blingee website ends, I’ll be there too!
martian_cat
publicado: hace 1233 días
I joined and paid for my Adobe software.

And, things are working fine on my computer!
michelle1234oi
publicado: hace 1222 días
For you blingee http://bln.gs/b/29yzj7
Бинги
publicado: hace 1222 días
It's very sad. I don't want the site to be shut down. Everything will be fine! If you can create images on pixmix, then the site should work here as well. Let's hope for the best.
martian_cat
publicado: hace 1221 días
I have been able to make Blingee's creations without any problem. 

I did sign-onto Adobe and now, I have no problems with this site.

I have been praying that this site does not close.

~ martian_cat
Klaudia_1998_
publicado: hace 1220 días
Since one year I wonder what will if adobe flash stop works.. 
I'm worried because idk how I will make blingees.. 
I'm here since over 8 years and I don't imagine to stop making blingees. I love this site, it's the best site ever. I hope that if even adobe flash disappear then will other way to making blingees, I hope also will other flash possible or HTML5 or something like that. 
KoolKidz112
publicado: hace 1219 días
ive been told blingee is working on an html5 version...therefore there might be some downtime while flash is discontinued as they develop it. i dont think theyll go down so easily after what happened in 2015
Teodoruka
publicado: hace 1219 días
Yes, the Blingee team are currently working at the site to make it work without Flash. So don't worry everyone, it's not gonna close. (This is why the site started to work so slow)
But still, from what I've seen, the Blingee team is formed by two members. This is why the process is so slow. I bet it's hard for only two people to find and implement something on such a big site. So we need to wait patiently.
martian_cat
publicado: hace 1214 días
I am looking forward to hearing news about Blingee continuing.

michelle1234oi
publicado: hace 1196 días
My nickname on that pi ... x site (I can't say the name of the site, but I believe you know which one I'm talking about) is the same as here michelle1234oi, but I still have hope for the Blingee

En primer plano

Happy Christmas

creado por: beba_zo

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!