Black lines through stamps

fairyspiritchild
publicado: hace 2776 días
Can someone please tell me why there are and have been for years but were not always black diagonal lines through my stamps pretty much making it impossible to use them to make a blingee ? I've contacted blingee several times but never received an answer.  
guardian06
publicado: hace 2776 días
Do you have any examples of these black lines you're talking about?

And are you talking about getting the black lines after making a blingee with the Blingee maker?  Or are you referring to which ever program you use to make stamps?
Blackcat41
publicado: hace 2773 días
If you're talking about the diagonal lines that are really more like shadows, I've wondered about them, myself! You can see them in everybody's stamps, but some stamps seem to be more affected than others! I've deleted many of my own stamps because of this! I always assumed there was nothing to be done to prevent it from happening! If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them! Thanks!
guardian06
publicado: hace 2772 días
Actually, mystique1155 brought up a very good suggestion in this Forum: http://blingee.com/group/1/topic/113737-Blingees-Unclear

Made a lot of sense to me ;-)  By the way, thank you mystique1155 (Kelly)
mystique1155
publicado: hace 2772 días
I would like to see an example of those diagonal lines. I have no idea what you guys mean. Can you link a stamp on this thread? Does the lines stay when you make a blingee? I don't know if I'll have any clue what is going on but I can think about it. LOL I usually come up with something GOOD *giggle* even if it is a crock of crap, tehehe. I've just never experienced that issue.

And you are welcome, Deb! :D 

En primer plano

* die hungrigen Wölfe *

creado por: loveblink...

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!