Challenges

britneyspearsfan16
publicado: hace 2836 días
I just did a blingee challenge a couple hours ago, I set it to end in 3 days but it says it end in 2 days. Can this be fixed? If anybody can help that will be greatly appreciated.
guardian06
Hello britneyspearsfan16 ☺

I believe Blackcat41 had the same issue a while back.  I'm sure you already sent the Blingee Team an email.  I just sent them word directly and hopefully it will be taken care of today ☺☺☺
britneyspearsfan16
Hello Guardian06, 
I didn't send the blingee team an email I never even thought to do that. Can you please provide me with the email please I have no idea what it is. Thanks :)
Blackcat41
While, it's not precisely what happened to me, I do think I can tell you why this happened to you! The days in the challenges count down from the amount you choose! So, if you choose three days, within one minute of saving, it will have counted down to 2 days and 59 minutes! At that point, and for the next 23 hours 59 minutes, it will say "about 2 days" for time remaining! In actuality, you will get the full 3 days, it just won't look like it! If you want it to say 3 days, you need to choose 4 days, when selecting the time! I hope this helps!
britneyspearsfan16
publicado: hace 2835 días
Thank u very much for your help blackcat :)
guardian06
publicado: hace 2835 días
Britney, the next time you need to send the Blingee Team an email, just click on the "contacts" link located at the bottom of your blingee page.  You should see it at the lower right side of the page.

~Wishing you a "Blingee"-tacular weekend~
britneyspearsfan16
publicado: hace 2834 días
Thanks so much 

En primer plano

Merry Christmas

creado por: beba_zo

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!