Can you open a new Challenge Category?

Miry♥
publicado: hace 2847 días
There's a lot of blingees that're out of category, for instance Fairies, dragons, mermaids, etc never has the possibility to win a Challenge because there's no specific category for them. They're neither gothics, nor classics, nor summer, nor red carpet etc etc ... And when we are voting, they appears with no chances to win and they're fantastic art works ... I think if there's some possibility to open a new one, Fantasy Challenge or similar, just to give all these magnificent blingees the right place in competitions.
britneyspearsfan16
Hi, that is  a wonderful idea some of my blingees have placed in the best artistic blingee not the top yet but the top 10 some blingee doesn't really have a place especially if they are fantasy you are totally right and I do fantasy blingees quite often hopefully blingee would do things on the site sooner or later 
TracyMcGibbon
Fantasy blingees can be put in the best artistic blingee competition! Blingee team will NEVER make any new competitions! :(  You can have fantasy challenges if you have credits to pay for it! :)
Miry♥
Sorry Tracy, but you say NEVER ... Summer Competition is new, only 2 weeks ... so, "never" is a very definitive term, and I'm asking a question quindly, I think if you are a Team Member, you can answer in the same way I asked, and explain things clearly.
Artistic blingees, I understand, is a category where must appear the best works of all styles, and the fact is that fantasy blingees are discriminated from the others lol because this style don't has his right place to compite with. And this is only an idea, not a fight lol ... 
Hugs
mystique1155
Tracy is right, though and she agrees with you, Miry. Her suggestions are the same answers we've been told many times before. She actually had a Fantasy group, so I'm sure she wasn't trying to start an argument. If I know anything about Tracy, I know she adores fantasy as much as I do! We'd all love to see a Fantasy competition! Oh yes we would! 

I already asked for a fantasy category like 6 years ago with the same appeal you gave, Miry, with the same logic, politeness, and reasoning. I also used the fact that I created challenges for Fantasy and had many entries (though if I remember correctly, I said they always filled up to the maximum and that was incorrect. Well, you can't say I lacked for trying! LOL). Sadly enough, I was told no by Blingee Team themselves.  I was also told the same thing Tracy pointed out, it can go into artistic by other users who were kind enough to help me out in my dilemma, but I didn't like that answer because it wasn't what I wanted to hear :D. Nothing has changed, I still think Fantasy should have it's own category :D. 

You are absolutely correct, you rarely see fantasy win artistic and a 'real' fantasy blingee should never be entered into any other competition because it doesn't belong. Back when I requested it, there were a lot more users on here, so if ever there was a chance for that category, it would have been when blingee was popular. Most categories had close to 2,000 entries per week. Now, you see an estimate of about 200 to 300 entries each week, unless it's vintage or the seasonal or holiday competitions. Summer is not a new category to blingee, there's always a category for a change of season. It happens every year around the same time. After summer is gone, Autumn will take it's place, but the category for seasons always remains. 
Miry♥
publicado: hace 2846 días
Thank you so much Mistique for your explanation. 
I understand what you're saying and Tracy's answer too. Sorry me, I didn't want to make disturb with all of this, just there's a few monthes I'm here and it sounds strange for me the missing Fantasy style category in Contest. 
if I had been here when you made the request, I would have been on your side and fought side by side for it lol 
Thank you so much again ... everything is clear for me now.
Have a good night,
Kiss
britneyspearsfan16
publicado: hace 2846 días
yeah i agree thanks Tracy and mystique1155 i know i still have little hope for it that's why i said sooner or later hehe but i hold my breath on  that one  and summer is not new it been here every year since i been around 
TracyMcGibbon
publicado: hace 2844 días
I do love fantasy art! ☺ Not trying to be mean or start a argument. Just being honest! I have been on blingee almost 9 years and I know that the blingee team will not make any new competitions Because they do not want to make new badges. It is not an opinion but a fact!
The summer competition is not new! I would love it if their was a fantasy competition but I don't believe that will ever happen! :(
guardian06
Hello Miry♥,

I came across these winners and as you can see, they're both of fairies. 
The artistic is for a broad spectrum of art.  It wouldn't be fair if only fairies, dragons, and the like are picked as winners all the time.  

[06 10 2016] http://blingee.com/blingee/view/135863121

[05 20 2016] http://blingee.com/blingee/view/135873532

I hope we've helped to answer your question ;-)
Miry♥
Hi my dears! Yes, I understand all what you explained .. and thank you both for your answers ... As I said, it's only a question or a doubt, sorry if I disturbed, this's not my intention ... I'm here since a short time and some doubts appears time to time, and this is a great space to make some questions when I don't find the answer on FAQ's lol 
Pls sorry me, and a great thank youuu!!!
Hve a lovely day
Kisses
Miry
Miry♥
Tracy, Mistique & Guardian, 
a little gift for you, with my greatful ♥
http://bln.gs/b/28ydon
TracyMcGibbon
publicado: hace 2843 días
Lovely, Thank You! ☺
mystique1155
Thank you so much, Miry! Your gift is fantastic and so beautiful! I sent you a gift because I cannot post to your blingee as I am not in your circle of friends, but I did rate it 5 stars! ♥
Miry♥
Thank you so much Mystique, your gift is lovely and I appreciate it so much and means a lot for me :)
kisses sweetheart !!!

En primer plano

Happy New Year 2023

creado por: beba_zo

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!