Stars for stamps...

Blackcat41
publicado: hace 2855 días
I've noticed that, immediately upon saving a newly uploaded stamp, someone gives it one star! And it's is not just a few isolated incidents, it happens every time I upload stamps! I've been going through other members' recent stamps, and they all seem to be having the same issue! I have no problem with someone giving one star to a specific stamp, if they have a reason for it! But, unilaterally, going through stamps and giving one star, seems, unnecessarily, cruel! I know there is nothing that can be done to stop this, but I wonder if anyone knows who is doing this, or why?! Perhaps, I'm being silly, but it does tend to make a person feel bad! Thank you!
mystique1155
Hahahah, that's effing hilarious! I checked mine from yesterday, two had a 1 star rating. Geesh, there's an old biblical proverb, idle hands are the devil's workshop! LOL LOL that just goes to show... I'm just glad I can find constructive things to do with my time by making stamps and uploading them. :D Don't care if someone is so bored they have to be ugly. :D :D Hopefully, if they are hitting my stamps, they are leaving some other person alone who takes that kind of behavior too personal. ROCK ON.
guardian06
Great question....What would make a person down rate stamps like that?  

1) Could be retaliation/revenge
2) Perhaps pure hatefulness
3) Got up on the wrong side of the bed
4) Broke a nail
5) Hair across the butt
6) Straight up jealousy
7) Too much time on their hands
8) Not enough time on their hands
9) Wearing Tuesday underwear on a Wednesday.....

Point is, there could be any number of reasons why someone would be so hateful to down rate a person's stamps.  I'm constantly seeing my stamps being down rated.  The only time I get irritated is when someone is pathetic enough to down rate stamps of my grandchildren.  But hey, it is what it is.  You know what?  Down rating stamps DOESN'T stop them from being in "most popular" or "most dynamic".  

Personally, I think Blingee Team should just do away with the rating system for the stamps.  It's not like anyone is receiving badges for the most rated stamp *giggle*.

Now I suspect that I'll have an increase in people down rating my stamps....Hey, down rate away ;-)
TracyMcGibbon
publicado: hace 2854 días
The stamps I upload almost always are down rated. :( The down raters are the only ones who rate stamps anymore! Most people who use stamps are too lazy and don't care enough to rate them! :( I 99 percent of the time rate all stamps I use and even some stamps I don't use 5 stars! Occasionally I might forget to rate a stamp that I use but I am pretty good about rating them!!! I wish more people appreciated the stamp makers and uploaders and showed their appreciation by rating all stamps they use 5 stars!!! :)
guardian06
I for one appreciate ANYONE who takes the time to make and upload stamps.  I know what goes into making graphics.  And I of course appreciate people who upload stamps from other places.  I still think the rating system needs to go...I know I'm not the only one who thinks this ;-)
jazzyjas12345
tracy you made a good point i never think to rate the stamps that im using when i make a blingee their are a lot of people on blingee if everyone started rating on stamps after they finish blingees that can overtake the downvoters for sure
TracyMcGibbon
I wish more people thought that way Jazzy!!! :)
Blackcat41
publicado: hace 2853 días
It's funny that you guys feel that way! After saving a new Blingee and entering challenges, the first thing I do is rate every stamp I used! 5 stars, of course! I figure, since I used it, I must have liked it! Also, I may be a bit too empathetic, but when I'm going though other people's stamps, if I see one with a single star, I have to give it 5 stars! I know it's silly, but I feel bad for them ('them' being the stamps)! I am always grateful for being allowed to use everyone's stamps, so I can't imagine going to the trouble of giving one star! Why bother? It seems so petty! Thank you all for your responses!
bbateman15
publicado: hace 2852 días
Let me be the devil's advocate: do you think it could be possible that someone mistakenly thinks #1 is best? I mean in comps and challenges we want to be #1. Maybe someone new thinks #1 is best. I had to ask a friend when I first came here because I wasn't sure. Maybe this will spread the word.
melarocks
publicado: hace 2852 días
I always rate stamps or blingees 5 stars. Especially then when I upload new stamps or after finish blingees.
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 2851 días
I've been having the same problem. On here most of my blingees have been badly downvoted. 

On my main account most blingees have been downvoted but it doesn't matter much since so many people give 5 stars. But a lot of my stamps on my main account have 1 star too. Basically, we've got a serial downvoter who just hates everything it seems. And they're ruining Blingee for everyone. This is why downvoting should NOT BE ANONYMOUS!
britneyspearsfan16
publicado: hace 2850 días
Jazzy you have a good idea I have been on here so long I do rate some stamps when I have time but I never rated every stamp I use In a blingee I have to start doing that yeah people downvote everything on here now it's so sad 
I.M.S.T.
publicado: hace 2850 días
Just for the work involved in making graphics design program, you should score. To assess the time taken to make a chart that sometimes is enough.

En primer plano

Anime Geisha ►43951269

creado por: 43951269

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!