Only one blingee a day?!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 3085 días
In the last three days I seem to be limited to making one blingee a day. I make a blingee and it works fine, but when I try to use the blingee maker again it won't load. 

I have tried refreshing the page multiple times, I've tried logging out and in again, I've even tried restarting my computer. But Blingee refuses to load again until the next day. I need to be able to make multiple blingees a day because there are lots of contests I wish to enter. This problem and the downvoting which no one seems to care about is making me consider leaving Blingee. If I'm only limited to one day then I'm sorry, but it just isn't fun anymore. 

This is happening on my main account japanfan12345 but I have checked and the blingee maker stops working on this account too. Anyone else having this issue? Can it be fixed? 
galacticwolf
publicado: hace 3084 días
Well, downvoters is a stupid reason to leave I'm sorry, you just let them win. that's how the trolls feed.. but I understand the not loading part. I have the same problems sometimes. I understand your frustration though.
dagmarb
ein kleiner vorschlag
wie wäre es ,wenn man sehen könnte wer einem sterne gegen hat,wäre doch mal etwas neues und keiner brauchte sich mehr zuärgern .es gibt leider immer den einen oder andere neider.so könnt man sich mit dem jenigen auch auseinander
setzen und fragen warum.damit würde man vielleicht ärger aus dem wege gehen.so wüster man wer einem nur aus neid eine schlechte beurteilung gibt.
liebe grüße
galacticwolf
english please
Deleted_avatar
I don't think downvoting is a stupid reason to leave. Yes, it might be letting them win but it is ruining the whole experience of blingee.

But this topic isn't about the downvoting. It's about the fact that I can now only make one blingee a day, and that's annoying me more than the downvoters. 
galacticwolf
I think the one blingee a day thing may be a glitch :( a lot of site features have been falling apart because lack of tlc by the blingee team
Deleted_avatar
Yes, it probably is a glitch. But it keeps happening and I would like for it to be fixed. Although that probably won't happen since nobody's queries seem to be getting answered anymore.
galacticwolf
My questions were never answered.. and I've been here since at least mid 2008..
guardian06
Hello lumi-anime-girl,

Have you tried clearing out your browser/cache?  Also, if you're using IE, you could try switching to Google Chrome, or vice versa ☺
dagmarb
publicado: hace 3083 días
leider kann ich kein englische und über googel übersetzer hört sich das schlimm an.kümmert euch doch mal um die downvoter.
liebe grüße
guardian06
Hello galacticwolf,

What questions do you need answered?  I will do my best to answer them for you ☺
galacticwolf
They were from years ago.
Mahn77
If you have windows 10 , I think it could be the app Microsoft edge that looks like Internet Explorer but it's  not.  I was using Windows 10 browser and that was causing me to have that issue I went to Internet Explorer which I thought it was on  and wasn't. Try doing it with Firefox I think doesn't like Blingee.Com . I could be wrong but I only noticed that problem with making a Blingee , since I got my free upgrade of Windows 10. Maybe it's just me, but it could be Windows 10 browser.  I don't know.  
galacticwolf
publicado: hace 3082 días
I'm a proud chrome user haha although it does have its moments... sometimes the blingee  maker will load up completely but none of the tools will appear. in all honesty the site is glitchy and flawed and the Blingee team is doing nothing to maintain anything..
guardian06
publicado: hace 3082 días
I just got done making multiple blingees and I didn't have any issues.  I use Google Chrome.

I tried using the Microsoft Edge but it doesn't work for me.

I do know it helps to clear out your browser cache on a regular basis.  If you're a heavy user then I would recommend clearing your cache out daily.  I myself clear out my cache daily.   

You also may want to try other browsers.  If you're still having issues then please make sure to give as many details as possible.  As this will help to get to a solution quicker ☺

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

En primer plano

...happy new year 2023

creado por: loveblink...

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!