Downvoter who hates Christmas

1 | 2 | 3 |
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 3086 días
I know there isn't much we can do about downvoting. And usually it isn't much of a problem for me. But lately on my main account I've noticed I've been getting a lot of downvotes but only on my Christmas blingees. WHY?!

Clearly there are some sad immature people on here who hate Christmas. I know not everyone celebrates it, and no one is forcing you to join in and make Christmas blingees too. But there are people who do celebrate Christmas, and downvoting every Christmas blingee you see is just ridiculous! Respect others rights to celebrate whatever they wish. Your downvoting and your hate won't change peoples way of life. Also, while we are on the subject of lives... how about you go and get one?! 

Everyone who does celebrate Christmas, don't be ashamed of that! Continue making your festive blingees! Join the Christmas contest! Make your christmas themed challenges and group contests! We won't be beaten into submission by a handful of immature idiots! 
raysmith42
publicado: hace 3085 días
I say Merry Christmas and I love making Christmas blingees. Don't let the downvoters win. 
galacticwolf
I personally could care less about votes I just like to make Blingees lol, but I wouldn't make a big scene about it or you'll just be trolled even more...
Deleted_avatar
Downvoters are annoying any time, but when they deliberately target things like Christmas for example, it's even more frustrating. I remember after the Paris attacks all the Pray for Paris blingees were being downvoted too, which is incredibly insensitive. 

I think I know who it is anyway. The annoying thing is they are making challenges in the challenge section. You can't even enter a challenge anymore without worrying if some downvoter has made it just so they can downvote all the entries. I don't know why they bother doing it. It's so sad and pathetic.

And they accused all the anime fans of being the downvoters. I don't downvote any blingees and none of the anime fans I have in my circle do either. People seem to have a weird misconception about us anime fans, but we are not the ones doing the downvoting. In fact from what I've seen we are usually the main targets of it. 
galacticwolf
I just think Blingee should just get rid of the option to vote 5 stars and implement a like or dislike buttons!
kaykitty727
I've been downVoted  for 4 years....most days I don't even give a crap...oC  really they'll get their's.
laakirawhitewolfwoman
I AM ALMOST BLIND AND USE ALL CAPS TO SEE BETTER.  THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
IT IS NOT ONLY THE CHRISTMAS BLINGEES BUT ANYTHING SPIRITUAL, CHIRSTIAN, OR WITH PRAYERS.
ALSO ANYTHING WITH GREETINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BETTER.
ALSO IF YOU DQ SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW RULES IN CHALLENGES.
kaykitty727
Keep your chin up sweetie....xo
galacticwolf
then again it's just a website... the badges you earn by getting votes are the same "snowboarding" bull crap that's been broke for God knows how long... I think people are butthurt and taking it too seriously.. just enjoy yourself making blingees in the meantime and chill out... everyone acts as if 5 stars is the only thing you can get in order to survive or stay on the site...
laakirawhitewolfwoman
I HAVE NOTIVED FOR THE LAST TWO MONTH SINCE JOINING THAT THE MORE I WIN IN CHALLENGES AND COMPITIONS I GET DOWN VOTED MORE.  BUT FOR THEM TO ACCUE ME RIGHT ON MY HOME PAGE OF IT THAT STINKS.  I AM FOR ANYONE THAT IS CREATIVE ENOUGH TO TRY MAKING ONE OF THESE.  THEY SHOULD BE PRAISED NOT DOWNVOTED.  WHAT I HATE IS WHEN SOMEONE PRAISES YOU AND PUTS MAGIC 5 STARS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT....THEN THEY DOWNVOTE.  I AM KEEPING A RECORD OF EACH BLINGEE AND THE VOTING AND MANY ARE SAYING 5 STARS BUT YET WHEN I GET THE EMAIL I CHECK AND THE BLINGEE IS DOWNVOTED.  I HAVE TAKEN SOME MEMBERS OFF MY CIRCLE THAT HAS DONE THIS.  AS BEING NEW I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
Deleted_avatar
The star voting system shouldn't be anonymous. If they are allowed to vote on our blingees then we should be allowed to see who is doing it and how many stars they are giving us. Then downvoters would probably stop because they wouldn't be able to hide anymore and everyone would just delete or block them.
laakirawhitewolfwoman
you are so right.  each vote should be shown who is voting and how much.  then we can block them or have blingee do something.
guardian06
Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot that can be done about the down-voting and rating.  Some people have nothing better to do.  And then you have people who are jealous.  That being said, the more you complain about it, the more they are going to continue to do it.

I say to all you magnificent artists.....Keep making those amazing blingees and stamps ☺☺☺☺☺

galacticwolf
publicado: hace 3084 días
god... everyone should just be on blingee for what it is.. freedom of creativity...
Deleted_avatar
publicado: hace 3084 días
People are allowed to downvote anonymously, and people are allowed to moderate anonymously. People don't even have to log in to downvote.

Yet people who have an account and have never broken any blingee rules and only ever give 5 stars (like me) are not able to make more than one blingee a day. Where is the fairness in that? 
1 | 2 | 3 |

En primer plano

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

creado por: goldenkin...

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!