Blingee Lives On!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 32
blingee_team
Beitrag erstellt: Vor 3166 Tage
Dear Blingee Fans,

We have heard you loud and clear. This community is your home, and Blingee is a unique and irreplaceable creative outlet that must be saved. We are happy to announce that Blingee.com is here to stay.

Over the last week, we have been humbled by the outpouring of support from people inside and outside the community. Thanks to your help, we have been able to secure the resources necessary to keep Blingee thriving for years to come.

What happens now?

Over the next month, behind the scenes, we will be moving Blingee.com to a more forward-looking and streamlined infrastructure to ensure its future. We ask for your patience as those migrations may be associated with minimal downtime for the site, but be assured, we'll be right back up as soon as the work is done.

What can you do to help?

Thank you for the many generous offers to pay a premium fee to help support Blingee.com. If you feel so inclined, buying credits and featuring your Blingees in the Spotlight, sending Gifts, or creating Challenges are great ways to contribute. Additionally, showcasing your creations by sharing them across the net will help us thrive.

Any more good news?

Yes! Starting today, access to BlingeeMaker 2.0 and Blingee Plus will no longer require the Blingee Toolbar, opening up to all users an array of creative possibilities you will find nowhere else.

Thank you once again for all your kindness and support.

Bling on!

The Blingee Team
guardian06
YABBA-DABBA-DOOOO!!  This is EXCELLENT news!!  Can't Wait to share this!!
livia_tudor15
Omg, yesss, i'm so happy right now. 
Deleted_avatar
OMG I'm so excited!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I Have to tell all of my friends!
Joycieoh
Omg thats such good news, thank you for the great news!
Framboise2010
Comme je suis heureuse et je suis certaine que tous les fidèles de Blingee sont aussi heureux que moi ! Merci de tout cœur ♥
Darklingangel
Happy to hear that you will be keeping Blingee open.
miamorecadenza2434
WOWOWOWOW YEA
StarsBlingee70
I'm think I'm a bit confused, will Blingee be closed or it will remain? Help me understand :(
p.s. Sorry if I'm asking for it...
tgrams_shebes
Happiness! Joy! Dancing & twirls! Crying tears of much joy! This is the best news ever! I will gladly endure any down time required, pay any fee to keep blinging! this is the best news ever! My day is made! Thank you Blingee, Thank you! I love you more than words could ever say! God Bless You Richly Indeed!
guardian06
Hello StarsBlingee70,

Blingee is remaining online.  We no longer have to install a Blingee toolbar.  We can now use all the features on Google Chrome...I just got done making a blingee on Google Chrome and I was able to use all the features :-D
Wendy_75007
AWWWW WOOOOOOO !!! I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THIS!
EVEN IF I ALWAYS REMAIN HOPEFUL I HAD A PAIN IN MY HEART I CAN BE RELIEVED OF !!

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !!

NEVER FORGET YOU GUYS YOU ARE THE VERY BEST AND WHAT YOU DID IS A REAL SUCCESS AGAIN YOU CAN BE PROUD OF.

HOPE NOW YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TOO.

REGARDS xoxoxoxoxo

MIA
StarsBlingee70
Wow, I was resigned that Blingee was about to close, but hearing this makes me happy :) Thank you Guardian06 ;)That means that everything was fixed it all?
aneczka1
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad !!!!!!!!
Miiley-Cyrus-
I'm so happy <3 :D
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 32

Im Rampenlicht

Ostern  2024

erstellt von: loveblink...

Setz dein Blingee hierher!