Welcome to the Official Blingee Group!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 11
blingee_team
posté: Il y a 5844 jours
We just added a Groups section to Blingee.com! 

Now you can collect Blingees and communicate in Forums with other users that share the same interests!

We are Building this as a place to share with your existing Friends, and to make new Friends, but also for you to bring your creations in front of people that will be able to appreciate them :-D. Let us know what features you want to see added to Groups!

This is the Official Blingee Group. The Blingee Team hangs out here, and many long-time and very experience Blingee users should be around as well. 

Everyone is welcome here, but you can also create your own group here:
http://blingee.com/group

Bling On!
starlighte
A great opportunity to share blingee madness, and of course meet people in such a wonderful community!!! Ah blingee, sweet blingee... Love to be here! Yes and Bling On! Wooooo Hooooooo!
mawmawsprinkles
LOVIN TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP  :).....BLINGEE ING IS SO ADDICTING BUT IS RELAXING AND FUN.  TO ALL BLINGEE FRIENDS PLEASE HELP US KEEP BLINGEE FUN AND CLEAN.....ITS NOT ONLY ADULTS BUT SOME LOWER AGE ALSO WHO ENJOY BLINGEE ING!!!  HUGS MAW SPRINKLES
Dena72
Thank you for adding me here, really honoured keep up the good work and this should open up oppotunities too. 
kelliandjay
I was just perusing my home page and suddenly I spy something NEW!!  Wooohooo and sho nuff here I be!!!  What another great feature the Blingee Team has done!  You guys rock!  

Hugs
Kelli
durdyredd
Thanx 4 the invite Kelli. What a great new addition 2 Blingee. So much fun here and so lil' time! HEHE! This place ricks and I am starting 2 meet new friends! Keep Rockin' on! 
reneehorua123
posté: Il y a 5843 jours
luvs.
hah here i b tooo 
xxmervexx
Thank you for adding me :)
ScretDevil
posté: Il y a 5842 jours
im am also thankful you even considered to add me. Thank you very much. i feel very honored to be here. 
guardian06
I think this is a FANTASTIC idea!  That's what I LUV about this site...U never know what going to happen next. 

XOXO
toriagrams
now here is a place where we can really ask questions that are plagueing us blingsters....what does blingee mean?
maggiec49
Well well well! It only took me all friggin day but I found the answer too Toriagrams question: "what does blingee stand for" well here it is: 
B Bold 
L Legendary 
I Inventive 
N Nice
G Good 
E Enjoyable 
E Energetic 
maggiec49
ok so I fixed it. it used to say naughty but i dont like that word so i changed it to nice!! peace everyone! tty all soon. i am off to work! another day,another dollar and in my case 50 cents!! i owe i owe!!
pixidoodles
posté: Il y a 5841 jours
heres a better one:: 

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/55776202-the-official-blingee-group-
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 11

En vedette

PRINCESS JEWEL IN THE GARDEN BY YVONNE SIMIA

Créé par: goldenkin...

Place ton Blingee ici!