KaDeeShaa
publicado: hace 4677 días
Hello to everybody in this group! 
Hope you like it?!  

Hallo zu allen in dieser Gruppe!
Ich hoffe, euch gefällt es hier?
patchie3340
publicado: hace 4674 días
Coucou, j'ai d'autres groupes de couleurs mais j'aime bien en faire aussi en noir et blanc. Si tu juges que certains ont trop de couleurs, tu les supprimes sans problème.
Merci de m'avoir accepter dans ton groupe.
Bises

Hello, I have other color groups but I like to make it as black and white. If you judge that some have too many colors, you remove them safely.
Thank you for accepting in your group.
Bises
KaDeeShaa
First I will say welcome to every new person in this group! I'm pleased that you all are in my group!  (Sorry, my english is not so good, but I try my best)

Second, I will say that I will remove Blingees from this group, when I see too much colours in it or only a colourful blingee! This is a group for black & white blingees with a bit colour. Not colourful blingees! 

so, thats all!
KaDee
patchie3340
Pas de problème, c'est toi qui juge.

J'utilise google traduction je ne parle pas anglais, donc j'espère que tu comprendras. 
Bonne soirée.

No problem, it is you who judge.

I use google translation I do not speak English, so I hope you will understand.
Good evening.
KaDeeShaa
publicado: hace 4673 días
Yes, I understand you!
And sometimes I use google translation, too... ^^
____crazy____
publicado: hace 4667 días
Hi at all! I'm a new member and i'm italian.... This group is really great!!
KaDeeShaa
publicado: hace 4666 días
Hello Crazy! Nice to read from you...

Ciao Crazy. Bello leggere da voi...
stina.scott
publicado: hace 4637 días
Hello and thank you for inviting me to this group ~ there is some  lovely art work here, and I'm so glad to be here! ~ stina 
starfish82
publicado: hace 4627 días
hello and thank soo much for making this group i love it a lot. I have tons of blings like this with the black and white and bit of color in it but ooh to find them..hee hee. it will take a bit. but thank you for leting me to your great group i love it so ^-^

En primer plano

---

creado por: ZaharaBlue

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!