What do you think of this group?

FamilyFrame
publicado: hace 5116 días
Just trying to get some feed back and insight. Any and all suggestions welcome.  
Tuckahoe1
Wonderful Idea Ilsa!! TY for the invite - Hugzzzzzzz
grandma5
Great Idea Ilsa thanks for inviting me
granny97
Thanks soo much for inviting me!  I actually was thinking we need a group like this!  love it!
cathymelvin
publicado: hace 5112 días
ok..i'm finally done downloading all my family..took almost an hour..but i added them as groups..like a bunch of one daughter,then the next..and so on..
thanks for inviting me to this group..hopefully will be adding more soon..
cathy
massingangie
publicado: hace 5111 días
Thanks so much ! Great idea. I have been digging way back into family photos when I knew nothing about using stamps to make beautiful creations. There are a lot more amature blings to be posted and some better newer ones too. Just got sons Prom pics. last night, sooo away I go with family and friends. And it is wonderful to see friends and their families. What a group !!!!!!
massingangie
publicado: hace 5011 días
Hey evabody what's up ? Is there anything going on for new icon? I am congratulating new icon from when we first got started I got to see my grandchildren there and It is a wonderful feeling sweetie ! I have dug way back and added some oldie but goodies. Now I need to keep up with ya ! You know I took on PDB Ilsa and it is taking a lot of time. Grandson born and great grand daughter in the last 10 wks ! Oh No ! Oh yes ! Love you all, Angie !
ilsabailey
publicado: hace 4992 días
Yea Angie I'm sorry things have gone to the way side. What with me moving and all. Hope to get thing going through the holidays.
massingangie
publicado: hace 4779 días
Wow Ilsa ! Just added Donnie"s 18th b-day and read new profile and my heart about burst with admiration for the Prayer Warriors. You are an amazing woman that God gives you sssuuch insiight even when we haven'tt  talked you know I am in need.  Will be doing sssomee blings of G-kidss I  told you about on facebook. TTYL Angie  I have    long distance on the phone for a little while  if I could call you this time and explain  bout the kids and the daughhter that is in  dire need !!!! Let me know hon. I have good and bad days like everyone I  guess !

En primer plano

Santa Claus is coming to town!

creado por: beba_zo

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!