GIVING CREDIT, WHERE CREDIT IS DUE ...

BeckiBoO69
publicado: hace 5795 días
A GOOD IDEA FOR GIVING EACH OTHER CREDIT, WHERE CREDIT IS DUE IS (THIS IS WHAT I DO) WHEN YOU COPY THE CODE FOR MYSPACE OR WHATEVER, AT THE END OF THE CODE, IT SAYS 'GLITTER GRAPHICS', I BACKSPACE THAT PART, AND TYPE IN ' CREATED BY ______ AT BLINGEE.COM' EVEN IF IT'S YOURSELF ... YOU CAN ALSO TYPE IN A COMMENT THERE IF YOU WISH :)
tikayhill
publicado: hace 5795 días
This is a great idea! 
I am going to follow your lead on that as soon as I get around to using other folks graphics. I am so into making them...being new, that I am neglecting my people in other sites lately.
~tracey
KMBJTH
publicado: hace 5794 días
I'm doing the same thing, but not intentionally. I wish all of my myspace friends were here, LOL!! Some are, some aren't. 

When I save a picture on blingee, I save as "the title" and "by_______" in the name so I know who made it when I put it into my photobucket. To me, finding the pics is easier there and I don't have to click on the picture 3 times to get the code. I usually move my fav's over eventually. 
BeckiBoO69
publicado: hace 5794 días
I HAVE 2 PLACES TO GET PICS: ART.COM AND PHOTO BUCKET, EVERYWHERE ELSE TAKES SO LONG TO SEARCH ... I CAN FIND PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING I NEED BETWEEN THE 2 PLACES, UNLESS I'M LOOKING FOR SOMETHING REALLY ULTRA FUNKY, THEN I MAKE A COUPLE POTS OF COFFEE AND SEARCH FOR A FEW DAYS LOL
tikayhill
publicado: hace 5641 días
Thanks for art.com...I will check it out soon!

En primer plano

Happy New Year 2023

creado por: beba_zo

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!