Search Canvas not working.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 7
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2140 días
The Search Canvas still does not appear when I search for something on the internet.

I am still hoping that this gets fixed! It is over one month since it stopped working.
shwetashweta
I think that it will never work and we won't get 2 credits per day.
Please fix the problem because I can't buy credits.
Maryedna1946
I wish Blingee had it where we could download Search Canvas like you can Firefox and Google Chrome.
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2139 días
I just made another new Blingee.

The button appeared that I could make a new Search Canvas. However, when I selected the display, nest I put the image onto my Firefox home page link, and at this point... the Search Canvas did not appear. 

The same message appeared... the Blingee without any Search Canvas being available. And, I am brought back to the Blingee page.

Please help bring this useful Search Canvas feature back for Members of Blingee to make this Search Canvas using our created Blingee!
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2135 días
I was just looking at my Blingees and was the message on my computer said that I could create a Custom Search Page.

Again, I tried and it just brought me back to Blingee and no page for searching was made.

Please help bring this the Custom Search Page back.
TracyMcGibbon
publicado: hace 2135 días
It has been about 5 weeks and nothing has changed. I don't think BT is going to do anything about the situation. :(
shwetashweta
publicado: hace 2124 días
Why it has not been fixed yet?
When we'll be able to get 2 credits per day?
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2120 días
I am still hoping that this gets fixed. 

It was a pleasure to use. And, the 2 points per day was so useful, too.

Please help us and fix the Search Canvas! 
mariefrancoisebastien
publicado: hace 2120 días
bonjour pour le moment pas de changement pour les point?
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2113 días
I wish Blingee Staff would tell us if the Search Canvas will or be fixed.

I would like to hear from Blingee Staff that they are working to solve the problem. 

Below is the message that is always turning up when I try to get the Blingee Search page...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oops, Error

Sorry, it looks like we have encountered some technical difficulties. We will work on fixing this, but let us know if this keeps bugging you!
Oops, Error

Sorry, it looks like we have encountered some technical difficulties. We will work on fixing this, but let us know if this keeps bugging you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please help us...
p01s0n_l1p5_0f_bl0od
publicado: hace 2099 días
Ya, search canvas is still not working. Makes no sense. I haven't received my  bank card in the mail yet and was hoping to use free credits until it comes in. I have a friend in my group helping me with all my credit needs by using her credits. I hope this gets fixed soon. I feel bad having to use other peoples credits to  keep our group going.
shwetashweta
publicado: hace 2097 días
I can't afford to pay for credits.
Searchcanvas was my only way to get credits.
Atleast blingee team should declare that searchcanvas would never work again,so that we may give up our false hope of getting it back.
TracyMcGibbon
publicado: hace 2097 días
The blingee team has given an answer by not saying or doing anything. The answer is it has been almost 3 months and nothing has changed and nothing will ever change! :(
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2095 días
I am still hoping that the Search Canvas returns for members of Blingee to use. 

The steps still appear on the Blingee Search Page. Please fix it so that it works. All of the steps are visible. You can add it to your browser page, but... you cannot view your saved Search Page.

And, using the Blingee Search Page, I was able to search things easier using it.
martian_cat
publicado: hace 2093 días
The thing that is missing to get this working is one of the links to get the image page read.

All of the links are there. They are working with selecting it to your homepage, too,

Why is the missing link not working? 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> | 7

En primer plano

---

creado por: ZaharaBlue

¡Pon tu Blingee aquí!